Static torque peak measure and endurance dynamic test
Scotch YOKE ¼ turn actuator test bench, able to perform TORQUE test in static positions and dynamic endurance full load simulation. It is controlled by SKMM-100 pressurization skid and test data are collected by TestREC6.6.0- ACT control software.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Nominal TORQUE250.000 Nm
- Working range10 – 100%
- Torque measurementIndirect (loading cell)
- Angle range0.0° - 90.0°
- ZERO adjustment-5.0° / +5.0°
- Bidirectional reaction forceINCLUDED
- Static torque measuring angle res.0,1°
- Static torque fixed point (PIN BLOCK)Available as option
- General accuracy0.5% F.S.
- Dynamic test simulationDynamic brake
- Rotation speed0,1 – 2,0 °/sec (Other on request)
- Dimensions (mech)2700 (L) x 2600 (D) x 1600(H)