Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standard.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-500 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets. The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force1200 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Max length 3500 mm
- Min length0 mn
- Columns inner distance1900 mm
- Flow axes height1750 mm
- Basement water vessel2000 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined
- Dimensions5100 (L) x 2650 (P) x 1760 (H)