Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and an hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control. This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
In the basement a water vessel is installed as a water reservoir for test procedures. Complete flow meter sets could be installed (see option) to perform seat leakage tests on control valves.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets. The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force250 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Max length1500 mm
- Min length0 mm
- Columns inner clearance1100 mm
- Flow axes height950 mm from the ground
- Basement water vessel370l
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - CombinedInner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Reference standardISO, DIN, API, ANSI, ASTM, FCI, BS(Other on request)
- Dimensions2880(L) x 1310(P) x 1400(H)(Mechanical structure)