Horizontal test rig with inner radial seal clamping style. The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards. A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force (See working limits table)450TON (See working limits table)
- Max length 2000mm
- Min length 0mm
- Columns inner clearance1150mm
- Flow axes height1150mm
- Basement water vessel400 Liters
- Screw bellowsSee Option
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2Inner radial
- Dimensions (mech)3680(L) x 1740(P) x 1623(H)(Mechanical stand only)