Horizontal test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure the complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by “SKM or SKA class” pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets. The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force1600 TON (See working limits table)
- Max length 4000 mm
- Min length 600 mm
- Columns inner clearance2000 mm
- Flow axes height1900 mm
- Basement water vesselOptional
- Lifters2x20 TON
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 – Inner radial
- Dimensions (Mech)6183 (L) x 3080 (P) x 2522 (H)