Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (See working limits table)
- Max length 1300 mm
- Min length 0 mm
- Columns inner distance900
- Flow axes height1140 mm from the ground
- Basement water vessel170 Litres
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined Inner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Dimensions2600(L) x 1290(P) x 1400(H) (Mechanical structure)