Horizontal test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force600 TON (See working limits table)
- Max length 3200 mm
- Min length 250 mm
- Columns inner clearance1500 mm
- Flow axes height1500 mm
- Basement water vessel2500 liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 – Inner radial
- Dimensions4900(L) x 2260(P) x 2600(H)