Automatic gas pressurization skid
for bunkered testing bay
Automatic pressurization skid for bunker testing bay. It is installed inside a bunker, but it is controlled by a console outside the safety perimeter.
The skid has been designed to perform GAS tests on process components, with a 2-step pressurization along with the possibility to perform VISUAL inspections of components, ruling the access to the protection bunker.
A certification software allows operators to collect all testing result and graphing waveforms, and configure the inputs with test parameters.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Max working pressure450 / 700 / 1050 / 1550 bar
- Test mediaN2 - He
- Gas boosterAir driven
- Process styleBidirectional seat test
- Control systemAutomatic & Manual (SCADA)
- Leak DetectionDigital bubbles counter Mass flowmeters
- Pressure measureDigital w/ pressure port for master gauge
- Digital interfaceEthernet LAN
- Certification SWTestREC®
- Dimensions (Mech)400 (L) x 1000 (P) x 1200 (H)