Hydraulic/pneumatic Pressurization skid.Semi-automatic control with command on control console. Each process element (valves & pump) is controlled by the operator by luminous pushbuttons. Leak could be measured (option) by electronic bubbles counter or precision water column for H2O leak (height measured by pressure transmitter). Vacuum pump could be installed (option) to assure the absence of air inside valve’s body before filling it with water; in order to reduce test time and increase operator’s safety. All wet process components are stainless steel made and dimensioned for a working pressure of 700bar . It has a high filling flow ability and the recovering of test fluid is automatic. Metal to metal needle valves assure high reliability (up to 6897bar as option). The “manual” nature of this skid, allow the operator to perform test on the valve (or test sequences) non contemplated into the reference test standard.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- H2O700 / 1050 / 1380 / 1600 / 2068 / 4138 / 6897 bar
- N2200 / 450 / 700 / 1380 bar
- Air200 / 450bar
- Filling flow240L/min
- Pressurization Power1,5 / 3HP
- Vacuum pump opt.36 / 80m3/h
- GAS Test opt.Available
- GAS Booster opt.Available
- CAVITY test optAvailable
- Multistation opt.Not Available
- Actuator control panel opt.Available (option)
- ATEX certification opt.Available
- Fluid allowedWater, Water & oil mixture, Glicole, Ethanol (Atex), Methanol (Atex).
- Control systemElectrical lighted pushbuttons installed on graphical synoptic panel.
- Ref. StandardAPI \ DIN \ BS \ FCI (other on request)
- Serial InterfaceRS485 MODBUS PROTOCOL
- Certification softwareOption TestREC
- AirANSI Bubbler, Bubbles counter, Volumetric bubbler
- WaterWater Column, Digital water column
- Service air supply7 bar @ 2000L/min Other available on request.
- Electrical supply3Ph+T 400V@50Hz 5,5KW Other available on request.
- Dimensions (mech)600(L) x 1500(D) x 1900(H)