Hydraulic/pneumatic pressurization skid.
Controlled by electrical pushbutton on a graphical synoptic panel or manual needle valves (GAS). Every process element is controlled directly by the operator; main safety garrison for wrong maneuvers has been included. This make the SKID very flexible to any testing procedure. Leak could be measured (option) by electronic bubbles counter, high accuracy water column (API) , turbine flow meter and mass flow meter;(FCI 70-2) . Vacuum pump could be installed (option) to assure the absence of air inside valve’s body before filling it with water; in order to reduce test time and increase operator’s safety. All wet process components are stainless steel made and dimensioned for a working pressure of 700bar.
It has a high filling flow ability and the recovering of test fluid is automatic. Metal to metal needle valves assure high reliability. A PC windows based for data recording could be included, instrumentation supplied with MODBUS serial
interface protocol (TestREC2.0-M).
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- N2200 bar
- Air200 bar
- GAS Booster optAvailable
- CAVITY testAvailable
- ATEX certification opt.Available
- Process styleBidirectional
- HP Fluid allowedGAS (N2, He, AIR)
- Control systemManual needle valve on graphical synoptic panel
- Pressure measureAnalog pressure gauge
- Ref. StandardAPI / DIN / BS / FCI
- AIR / GASANSI Bubbler, Bubbles counter. Volumetric bubbler, Mass Flowmeters
- WaterWater column, Digital water column Turbine flowmeters.
- Process ConnectionsBSPP ¼"
- Electrical supply2Ph+G 220V@50Hz 1KW Other available on request
- Dimensions600(L) x 600(P) x 1020(H)