Mobile workshops for lab valve test & repair
Workshop unit built into 10 feets container.
Mobile valve repairing workshop, equipped with a complete tools set to repair & test valve onsite.
The unit makes available all supply lines (electrical & pneumatic) for a complete mechanical workshop with testing units included.
Generators are installed in separate container area, accessible from outside through roller shutter doors, and mounted on sliding brackets for easy access and maintenance. It has 160×160 H-Beam structure, about 1 Ton capacity over head crane with sliding beam running on container full length. A swing out crane installed on entrance door ensures best access to the equipment.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Electrical Power generatorNONE
- ELECTRICAL panel & LIGHTINGINCLUDED
- Compressed air generatorNONE
- Air DryerOptional
- Air TANKNONE
- Internal AIR distirbutionINCLUDED
- High pressure GAS generatorNONE External Supply Line
- Air conditioner equipment• 9,500 BTU • Dehumidification (Pts/Hr) 3.0 • 280 CFM
- Mechanical equipment installed- Nozzle Remover MAX 6" - Portable Grinding & lapping machine - Universal work bench w/ vice 8" - Office bench - Tools Cabinets - Fire extinguisher.
- Overhead travelling CRANENONE
- Swing CRANE0,5 TON w/Manual Hoist
- VALVE TEST EQUIPMENTPSV test bench: BV-M/60-LAB Up to 6" Size
- Dimension Std Size10'
- Dimension External2438 (L) x 2991 (D) x 2591 (H)
- Dimension Internal2344 (L) x 2831 (D) x 2376 (H)
- Dimension Access door2310 (L) x 2280 (H)
- SuperpositionAllowed – Max 2 units
- FloorPlywood with plastic coating, thickness 20 mm water resistant made tight with elastic resin Covered Chequered aluminium plate, 4mm thickness. Max load 1500 Kg/m2
- CT Entrance & Window1 Entrance door
- Outside colorWHITE RAL 7035 & Blu RAL 5003
- Working locationOnshore
- Working temperature0° - 45° C (others on request)