Mobile workshops for lab valve test & repair
Workshop unit built into 40 feets container.
Mobile valve repairing workshop, equipped with a complete tools set to repair & test valve onsite.
The unit makes available all supply lines (electrical & pneumatic) for a complete mechanical workshop with testing units included.
Generators are installed in separate container area, accessible from outside through roller shutter doors, and mounted on sliding brackets for easy access and maintenance. It has 160×160 H-Beam structure, about 1 Ton capacity over head crane with sliding beam running on container full length. A swing out crane installed on entrance door ensures best access to the equipment.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Electrical Power generatorDiesel Engine generator, Silent type 400 50Hz, 45KW 3PH & 2PH power sockets.
- ELECTRICAL panel & LIGHTINGINCLUDED
- Compressed air generatorElectrical compressor Air Flow : 1400NL Max output pressure : 10 bar Power Supply : 400V-50Hz, 11 KW
- Air DryerRefrigeration type. Air flow: 100 m3/h, connection ¾", max inlet pressure 16 bar
- Air TANK300L, Vertical
- Internal AIR distirbutionINCLUDED
- High pressure GAS generatorNONE External Supply Line
- Air conditioner equipment• 14000 BTU • Dehumidification (Pts/Hr) 3.0 • 420 CFM
- Mechanical equipment installed- Nozzle Remover mandarin MAX 12" - Portable Grinding & lapping machine - Grinding machine for GATE VALVES & SWING CHECK VALVES. - Universal work bench w/ vice 8" - Office bench - Tools Cabinets - Swing doors cabinets - Compact floor drill - Universal Centre lathe machine. - Impact drill machine Electric driven - Straight grinder - Complete tools set for industrial maintenance. - Fire extinguisher.
- Overhead travelling CRANE1 TON w/Electrical Hoist (1 TON)
- Swing CRANE1 TON w/Electrical Hoist (1 TON)
- VALVE TEST EQUIPMENTControl Valve test bench: BO45-2CV/100-LAB Up to 12" size PSV test bench: BV-M/60-LAB
- Nondestructive testMagnetic particle inspection (MT kit) & Liquid penetrants (PT kit).
- Dimension Std Size40'
- Dimension External2348 (L) x 11956 (D) x 2500 (H)
- Dimension Internal2344 (L) x 11796 (D) x 2376 (H)
- Dimension Access door2310 (L) x 2280 (H)
- SuperpositionAllowed – Max 2 units
- FloorPlywood with plastic coating, thickness 20 mm water resistant made tight with elastic resin Covered Chequered aluminium plate, 4mm thickness. Max load 1500 Kg/m2
- CT Entrance & Window1 Entrance door + 1 side door
- Outside colorWHITE RAL 7035 & Blu RAL 5003
- Working locationOnshore
- Working temperature0° - 45° C (others on request)