Double screwed column + cylinder combined clamping , low flow axes height
Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The rig is controlled by SKM-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve length max1300 mm
- Valve length min0 mm
- Columns inner distance900
- Flow axes height650 mm from the ground
- Basement water vessel170 Litres
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined Inner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Dimensions2600(L) x 1290(P) x 910(H) (Mechanical structure)