Double screwed column + cylinder
low flow axes height
Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and an hydraulic cylinder can make pressing clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets. This rig could be completed with several options and accessories.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Length max1300 mm
- Length min0 mm
- Columns inner clearance900 mm
- Flow axes Height700 mm
- Basement water vessel170 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions2250 (L) x 1016 (P) x 1200 (H)