Horizontal test rig with COMBINED clamping style. Both styles are available: Bore plugs & Proportional press clamping.
Max reaction power 4000 TON. The basement is equipped with two special low profile lifters able to support valve up to 120 ton . The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure the complete absence of external forces on valve body in case of “bore plugs” clamping style.
An hydraulic cylinder installed on the fixed bridge allows tests on flanged valves, using proportional modulation of clamping effort. This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures. The rig is controlled by SKA-1000 / SKM-1000 pressurization skid; to have more information about please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force4000 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Max length 3800 mm
- Min length 0 mm
- Columns inner clearance2800 mm
- Flow axes height2500 mm
- Basement water vesseloptional
- Lifters2 x 30 TON (standard asset)
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined
- Dimensions8050 (L) x 4330 (P) x 3245 (H) mm