Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and an hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed as water reservoir for test procedures.
Complete flow meter sets could be installed (see option) to perform seat leakage tests on control valves.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force400 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve length max2000mm
- Valve length min0mm
- Columns inner clearance1400mm
- Flow axes height1320 mm from soil
- Basement water vessel900 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined Inner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Dimensions3450(L) x 2000(P) x 2000(H)(Mechanical structure)