COMBINED CLAMPING: INNER RADIAL SEAL + PROPORTIONAL PRESSING AND AUTOMATIC VALVE ACTUATOR
Fully automatic vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
It has a 90° hydraulic actuator that lets the valve move according to a test sequence.
The high resolution differential pressure drop leak detection system is used to measure leak rates according to DIN 12266-1 for GAS leakage.
A mobile loading plate makes loading operations simple.
A mobile vertical protection assures operators safety in case of seal blows.
An electronic PLC controls all test operations, and the operator has a LCD touch screen monitor to set-up test sequences.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force20 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Valve Length max505mm
- Valve Length min30mm
- Loading height900mm
- Water vesselExternal 220 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test. Reg. gain controlled by the operator.
- Hydraulic testH2O w/oil 5% , 3-40bar(200bar, 650bar, as option)
- Pneumatic test0,5 - 6 bar
- Pneumatic supply6.5 bar @ 1100 Nl/min - Dry air not lubricated
- Electric supply3PH + T, 400V@50Hz, 5KW
- Dimensions (mech)1550(L) x 1050(D) x 2250(H)