Proportional press clamping
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; the press force is controlled automatically according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stand; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for other valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as an option.
The use of a open castle as upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during the test.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force350 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Working stands1 (2 on request)
- Valve length max1280mm
- Valve length min180mm
- Columns inner clearance1620mm
- Loading height900mm
- Bridge stroke1280mm
- Basement water vessel200 Liters
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 - Proportional Press Clamping
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 5..100% intervalproportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Dimensions (mech)2140(L) x 1700(P) x 4050(H)