DOUBLE LOADING PLACES MOBILE BRIDGE
PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; the press force is controlled automatically according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stand; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for other valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as an option.
The use of a open castle as upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during the test.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Working stands2
- Valve length max650 mm
- Vave length min150 mm
- Columns inner clearance800 mm
- Loading height750 mm
- Bridge stroke900 mm
- Basement water vessel220 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional press clamping
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test
- Dimensions (mech)1360 (L) x 2842 (P) x 2770 (H) mm