Vertical test rig with an automatic test sequence.
Combined clamping style: proportional press clamping and inner radial seals.
A protection against water jets surrounds the valve under test and it is automatically controlled with pneumatic cylinders.
A PLC controls test sequences that can be configured by a LCD touch screen.
Full automatic test cycles with leakage flan measuring (water fail) are available.
- Reaction force15 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve length max590 mm
- Valve length Min50mm
- Loading heigh900mm
- Water vessel300 Liters External
- Termination allowedBW. SW, RF, RTJ
- Clamping styleType: 3 – Combined: Proportional pressing & inner radial seal (bore plugs)
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10%-100% interval, proportional to hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Reference standardsISO, DIN, API, ANSI, ASTM, FCI, BS (Other on request).
- Hydraulic testH2O 700 bar MAX
- Pneumatic test0.5 bar – 6 bar
- Pneumatic supply6.5 bar @ 1100 Nl/min - Dry air not lubricated
- Electric supply3PH + T, 380V@50Hz, 5KW
- Dimensions (mech)730 (L) x 1010 (D) x 2340 (H) mm
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL and PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING