Vertical test rig with combined clamping style : inner radial seal and proportional press clamping facilities.
The upper side screw assures complete absence of external forces on valve body and an hydraulic cylinder can make press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
An upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as an option.
The rig is controlled by SKA class pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Workig stand1 ( 2 on request)
- Length max3500 mm
- Length min200 mm
- Columns inner clearance1300 mm
- Loading height700 mm
- Bridge stroke900 mm
- Basement water tank250 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 3 – Bore Plugs & proportional press clamping
- Dimensions1740 (L) x 2090 (D) x 5300/8500 (H)