PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as option.
The use of an open castle as an upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during test.
The rig has an armored steel protection on 3 sides.
The front side can be closed by a mobile vertical sliding gate (optional).
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force200 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve length max450 mm
- Valve length min50mm
- Columns inner clearance1290mm
- Loading height850mm
- Bridge strole1100mm
- Basement water vessel200 Liters
- Termination allowedRF, RTJ
- Clamping styleType: 1 - Proportional press clamping
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10%-100% interval, proportional to hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Protection against water jetArmored steel 3 side + mobile front door
- Dimensions (Mech)1730 (L) x 2450 (P) x 2380 (H)