Press clamping W/Proportional control
Vertical test bench with proportional press clamping. Valve clamping is performed by an hydraulic cylinder with proportional control. Operator safety is granted by full surrounding protection guarding with bullets proof crystal to offer perfect visual inspection. The opening of the fence is ruled by a control system to reduce operator risk exposure to minimum terms. The test process is controlled by an automatic asset.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force30 TON (see working limits table)
- Valve length max150 mm
- Valve length min0 mm
- Clearance between column600 mm
- Loading height from soil1280 mm
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ, Screwed port, MP, HP, UHP
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional Pressing.
- Dimensions (mech)2172 (L) x 880 (D) x 2061 (H)