SINGLE SCREWED COLUMN. INNER RADIAL SEAL (BORE PLUGS)
Vertical test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
In the basement a water vessel could be installed as water reservoir for test procedures (see option).
The rig is controlled by a SKM-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force600 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max3000 mm
- Valve length min700 mm
- Columns inner clearance1720 mm
- Loading heightFloor ground
- Basement water vessel300 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 – Inner radial
- Reference standardISO, DIN, API, ANSI, ASTM, FCI, BS (Other on request).
- Electric supply3PH + T, 380V@50Hz, 10KW
- Dimensions2420 (L) x 3250 (P) x 7350 (H)