MOBILE BRIDGE PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING WITH AUTOMATIC VALVE MARKING MICRO-PERCUSSION
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as option.
The use of an open castle as an upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during the test.
The rig has an armored steel protection on sides.
The front side can be closed by a mobile horizontal sliding gate (optional).
A marketing machine is connected directly to control PLC to mark serial numbers on tested pieces.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicate technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force200 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve length max450 mm
- Valve length min50mm
- Columns inner clearance650mm
- Loading height900mm
- Bridge stroke600mm
- Basement water vessel100 Liters
- Termination allowedRF, RTJ
- Clamping styleType: 1 - Proportional press clamping
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 5%-100% interval, proportional to hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Protection against water jetarmored steel 3 side + mobile front door
- Dimensions (Mech)1100(L) x 1325 (P) x 2020 (H)