Proportional press clamping
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as option.
The use of an open castle as an upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during the test.
The rig has an armored steel protection on 3 sides.
The front side can be closed by a mobile horizontal sliding gate (optional).
A marketing machine is connected directly to control PLC to mark serial numbers on tested piece.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicate technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
The BV-PMC/500S has a valve length from 200 mm to 700 mm, and has a maximum column inner distance of 1000 mm.
It has a dimensions of 1460(L) x 2360(P) x 2600(H) mm.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force500 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Working stands1 (2 on request)
- Valve length max700 mm
- Valve length min200 mm
- Columns inner clearance1000 mm
- Loading height1000 mm
- Bridge stroke850 m
- Basement water vessel150 Liters
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional Compression (flange surface).
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Protection against water jetArmoured steel on 3 side +mobile front door
- Dimensions1460(L) x 2360P) x 2600H)