Mobile bridge proportional press clamping
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as option. The use of an open castle as an upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during test.
a full FAIRING protection (roof included) ensures best operators protection. The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force200 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Working stands1
- Valve length max950 mm
- Valve length min250 mm
- Columns inner clearance1200 mm
- Loading height850 mm
- Bridge stroke1000 mm
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional Compression (flange surface)
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10%-100% interval, proportional to hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Basement water vessel220 Liters (Only for spilled water not for storage)
- Dimensions (mech)1680 (L) x 2665 (D) x 3250 (H)