Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as option.
The use of an open castle as an upper side reaction structure allows the user to make visual inspections of valve seats during the test.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force (See working limits table)650TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Working stands1(two on request)
- Allowed sizesDN700/DN2000PN16/PN64
- Length max750mm
- Length min250mm
- Columns inner clearance2400mm
- Loading height1000mm
- Bridge stroke1600mm
- Basement water vessel220 Liters (only for spilled water not for storage)
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 - Proportional press Clamping
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test.
- Dimensions3100(L) x 3260(P) x 3500(H)