Mobile bridge proportional press clamping
Vertical test benches with mobile bridge and proportional press clamping.
Press force is controlled automatically and proportionally to rising pressure inside the valve during tests.
Doing so the resulting mechanical load on valve body is reduced to minimal terms.
Mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next piece.
In the basement there is a water vessel for split water and an external water tank as water reservoir could be added as an option.
The use of an open castle as upper side reaction structure allows the user to make a visual inspection of the valve seat during tests.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-500 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force900 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Working stand1 ( 2 on request)
- Length max1000 mm
- Length min250 mm
- Columns inner distance2400 mm
- Loading Height1100 mm
- Bridge stroke1600 mm
- Basement water tank350 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional press clamping Automatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test. Regulation can be controlled by the operator
- Dimensions3260 (L) x 3100 (P) x 5200 (H)