DOUBLE LOADING PLACES
PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING
Vertical test rig with controlled pressing clamp; press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
The mobile upper side bridge allows vertical loading of valves and the possibility to have double working stands; while the first is working, the second could be prepared for the next valves.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
This rig could be completes with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force200 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Working stands2
- Valve length max970 mm
- Valve length min100 mm
- Columns inner clearance1200 mm
- Loading height900 mm
- Bridge stoke900 mm
- Basement water vessel200 Liters
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 1 – Proportional Compression
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 10..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test
- Dimensions (mech)1600(L) x 1900(P) x 3000(H)