Combined clamping inner radial seal + proportional press clamping
Vertical test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by a screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valves body and an hydraulic cylinder can makes press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
In the basement there is a water vessel and an external water vessel could be added as an option.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force100 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Valve length max1000 mm
- Valve length min0 mm
- Columns inner clearance900 mm
- Basement water vessel300 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined Inner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Dimensions (mech)1340(L) x 1690(D) x 2604/3520(H)