Test rig with claws clamping.
Test on RF or RTJ valves could be executed in real working conditions.
The clamping is of hydraulic on/off type.
This prerogative makes it suitable for PSV valves and for flow valves.
The auto-centering movement of claws and tilting is hydraulically or pneumatically controlled (as option).
In the basement there is a vessel for test fluid an additional vessels are available.
It can be controlled by a standard pressurization skid; in the picture you can see mod. SKMM-100-G.
Asset for custom bunker assembly.
- Reaction force60 TON (See working limits table)
- Flange max diameter530 / 650 / 860mm
- Flange min diameter90mm
- Seat lift measure0-100mm
- Contact less0-70 mm ± 0,05 mm
- Flange thickness max90mm
- Tilting angleFIXED (not tiltable)
- Basement water vessel200 Liters
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamp typeHydraulic cylinder w/claws
- Clamping force controlOn/Off type
- Electrical supply3PH + T400V@50Hz, 2KW
- Dimensions1250(L) x 700 (D) x 1250(H)
* Working limits with CLAWS CLAMPING