The quality of our products and our organization are guaranteed by the procedures established by UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015, testifying to an absolute attention to quality and safety, in compliance with strict protocols.
Think’ PC Progetti has set up a quality management system suitable for its organization, the activities carried out and its specializations, in order to demonstrate its ability to regularly supply products, services and performances that comply with the requirements requested by customers and from market.
The goal is to implement and maintain effective management of internal processes, as established by the defined and pervasive Quality Policy within the organization.
Think ‘PC Progetti’s management system is developed on the basis of compliance with current Community, national and regional legislation.
Among the most important regulations, we point out:
- UNI EN ISO 9001 Quality management systems – Requirements
- UNI EN ISO 19011 Guidelines for audits of quality management systems and / or environmental management
- Machinery Directive (2006/42 / UE)
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (2014/30 / EU)
- Low voltage directive (2014/35 / UE)
- ATEX Directive (2014/34 / EU)
- Directive 2014/29 / EU
- Directive 2014/68 / EU