Double sectorized columns
external radial seals or autoadaptive seals clamping
Test bench for pipes with clamping style nr. 2 “inner/outer seal” or nr. 8 “overpressure auto-adaptive seals” for elliptical shape error.
Reaction bridge are connected by sector columns, that allow to set up maximum pipe length. The fine adjustment on pipes is performed by screwed columns.
The right side reaction bridge is alble to run on the entire columns length to cover a wide ranfe of pipes measures, as described in the technical table below.
Pipe loading is performed by a crane from the top, while nr. 2 hydraulic “V” shaped lifters will support it for the entire test. They are able to center the alignment on seals heads. The basement includes a water vessel with an evaporation limit device (optional). The test bench does not need any foundations. It is controlled by a SKA class pressurization skid up to 2000 L/min water filling ability. To have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, and it is fully customizable to clients preferences.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction power1500 TON
- Clamping styleType 8 - external radial with overpressure auto-adaptive seals / Type 2 - Inner/outer seal-
- Max pipe length12750 mm
- Min pipe length1000 mm
- Max-min pipe diameter1219 (48") mm - 203 (8") mm
- Allowed elliptical error1,5%
- Flow axes height1750 mm
- Basement water vessel21000 Liters
- Max Test pressure6 / 800 bar
- Filling Flow4000 Liters/min
- Pneumatic supply7 bar @ 2000 Iters/min
- Dimensions20605(L) x 2915(P) x 2885(H)