DOUBLE SCREWED COLUMNS + CYLINDER
COMBINED CLAMPING INNER RADIAL SEAL +
PROPORTIONAL PRESS CONTROL
Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body and a hydraulic cylinder can make a press clamping with or without proportional control.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards. Complete flow meter sets could be installed (see option) to perform seat leakage test on control valves.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets. The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force500 TON(10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve Length max1760mm
- Valve Length min0mm
- Columns inner clearance1160mm
- Flow axes height1000mm
- Basement water vessel470 Liters
- Lifters2x5 TON
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined Inner radial clamping & Pressing clamping with Proportional control.
- Dimensions (mech)3441 (L) x 1817 (P) x 1980 (H)