Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style. The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valve body during the tests.
While a proportionally controlled hydraulic cylinder makes it suitable even for face-to-face sealing; it reduces mechanical effort on valve body to minimum terms.
A BULLETS PROOF full sorrounding protection is foreseen to perform high pressure gas/water tests in very safe conditions. Door opening is conditioned by visual inspection rules (automatic pressure reducing before inspection) and normal pressure discharge procedure. In the basement, a water tank is installed as water reservoir for test procedures.
The test process is controlled by an electronic PLC & LCD touch screen along with a certification software TestREC fully interconnected to a company LAN network.
Full LAN test bench configuration & data collection is granted. Double control AUTO / MAN software is foreseen to give maximum flexibility to operators.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force40 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Length min - max0 - 550 mm
- Max valve height900 mm
- Columns inner clearance550 mm
- Flow axes height830 mm
- Basement water vessel100 Liters
- Termination allowedRF, RTJ BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Reference standardsISO, DIN, API, ANSI, ASTM, FCI, BS (Other on request)
- Filling Flow70L/min
- Vacuum pump40m /h (Option)
- Standard flow meterDigital Bubbles Counter & Digital water column
- Max pressure4000 bar (water) - 1050 bar (gas)
- Pneumatic supply6.5 bar @ 1100 Nl/min
- Electric supply3PH + T, 400V@50Hz, 5KW (other on request)
- Dimensions (mech)3500(L) x 1100(P) x 1600(H) mm