Horizontal test rig with combined clamping style: inner radial seal and press clamping facilities. Designed to test control valves up to 32″ according to FCI 70-2 and DIN EN 12266 standards. The mobile reaction bridge is moved by two screwed columns that assure complete absence of external forces on valve body an hydraulic cylinder makes press clamping with or without proportional control. This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A water vessel is installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid with control valve asset devices.
Please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force750 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (See working limits table)
- Valve lenght max2200mm
- Valve lenght min0mm
- Columns inner clearance1500mm
- Flow axes height1350mm from soil
- Basement water tank950 Liters
- Lifters2x10 TON
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions4630(L) x 2300 (P) x 2170(H)