Horizontal loading inner radial seals (bore plugs)
Horizontal test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on body of valve.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
A vessel around the valve can be filled with water to visually check external leakages under GAS tests.
The rig is controlled by SKMM/GAS pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force250 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max1550 mm
- Valve length min150 mm
- Column inner clearance1150 mm
- Loading height868mm (heigh of flow axes from soil)
- Vessel inner dimension1930(L) x 1065(D) x 1100(H)
- Vessel capacity2260 Liters
- Filling/ Recovering pumps500 Liters/min (1000 Liters/min optional)
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 - Inner radial
- Dimensions (mech)4500(L) x 1690(D) x 1415(H)