Bore plugs clamping w/90° tilt bility
Horizontal test rig with bore plug clamping style: inner radial seal facilities.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
Besides, valve flow axes can be tilted by 90° according to test position preferred by the customer.
A water vessel in installed in the basement as water reservoir for test procedures.
The test process is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization SKID.
See dedicate literatures for further details.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force200 TON (see working limits table)
- Length max1000 mm
- Length min100 mm
- Columns inner clearance900 mm
- Loading heightHorizontal 720 mm / Vertical 1020 mm
- Rotation angle90°
- Basement water vessel600 Liters
- Termination allowedRF, RTJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 2 – bore plugs
- Dimensions (mech)Horizontal : 1920(L) x 3500(D) x 970(H) mm Vertical : 2500(L) x 2820(D) x 3700(H) mm