Combined clamping w/90° tiltability
Horizontal test rig with “combined clamping”. The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards. Besides, valve flow axes can be tilted by 90° according to the test position wanted by the customer.
In the basement a water vessel is installed as water reservoir for test procedures. Test process is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid.
See dedicate literatures for further details.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force600 TON (10% minimum press clamping) (see working limits table)
- Length max1900 mm
- Length min0 mm
- Columns inner clearance1400 mm
- Rotation angle90°
- Loading heightVertical 1380 mm / Horizontal 1200 mm
- Basement water vessel1000 Liters
- Termination allowedRF, RTJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions (mech) Horizontal2700(L) x 4300(D) x 1520(H)
- Dimensions (mech) Vertical2700(L) x 4300(D) x 4800(H)