DOUBLE CLAWS CLAMPING WHIT TITABLE BRIDGE
Horizontal test rig with double claws clamping and tiltable on a site.
The right hand-side is movable to adjust to valves length.
Claws clamping can be performed only on flanged valves.
It allows testing of mechanical stress on flange neck during test performance.
Besides, the clamping force has no influence on valve seat behaviour during test, due to the absence of external forces applied.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force (See working limits table)350 TON (See working limits table)
- Length max2200 mm
- Length Min500 mm
- Flange diameter max1200 mm
- Flange diameter min120 mm
- Flange thickness max150 mm
- Flange thickness min0 mm
- Flow axes height1180 mm
- Basement water vessel1000 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 6 – Double claws clamping
- Dimensions (mech)4460(L) x 2300(D) x 1930(H)