Combined clamping w/90° tiltability
Horizontal test rig with “combined clamping”.
The mobile reaction bridge is moved by one screwed column that assures the complete absence of external forces on valve body using proportional press clamping style.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards. Besides, valve flow axes can be tilted by 90° according to the test position preferred by customer.
In the basement a water vessel in installed as water reservoir for test procedures. The test process is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force250 TON (see working limits table)
- Valve length max1300 mm
- Valve length min0 mm
- Columns inner clearance1100 mm
- Flow axes height in horizontal position720 mm
- Loading height in vertical position1220 mm
- Basement water vessel300 Liters
- Termination allowedBW, SW, RF, RTJ
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions (mech) Horizontal2120(L) x 2900(P) x 970(H)
- Dimensions (mech) Vertical2120(L) x 2900(P) x 3300/4100(H)