Double claws clamping whit tiltable bridge
Horizontal test rig with double claws clamping and tiltable on a side.
The right hand-side is movable to adjust to valves length.
Claws clamping can be performed only on flanged valves.
It allows testing of mechanical stress on flange neck during test performance.
Besides, the clamping force has no influence on valve seat behavior during test, due to the absence of external forces applied.
The rig is controlled by SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force60 TON
- Length max1350 mm
- Length min100 mm
- Flange diameter max550 mm
- Flange diameter min120 mm
- Flange thickness max80 mm
- Flange thickness min0 mm
- Flow Axis Height950 mm
- Basement water vessel300 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedRF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 6 – Double claws clamping
- Dimensions (mech)3100 (L) x 1600 (D) x 1500 (H) mm