Combined clamping w/proportional pressing control
Double test station vertical test bench with combined clamping. Valve length adjustment is performed by the upper side screwed column moved by an hydraulic gear.
This assures complete absence of external forces on the valve body in case of bore plugs clamping. On the bottom side a proportionally controlled pressing cylinder offers face-to-face sealing.
This asset makes this test bench compliant to the most widespread testing standards. Operator safety is granted by full surrounding protection guarding with bullets proof crystal to offer perfect visual inspection. The opening of the fence is ruled a by control system to reduce operator risk exposure to minimum terms. The test process is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization SKID.
- Reaction force2 x 30 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max600 mm
- Valve length min90 mm
- Max flange diameter400 mm
- Loading height from soil1150 mm
- Terminations allowedRF, RTJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions (mech)1270(L) x 1530(D) x 2347/2758 (H)
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL and PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING