w/proportional pressing control
Three test station vertical test bench with combined clamping. Valve length adjustment is performed by an upper side screwed column moved by an hydraulic gear.
This assures the complete absence of external forces on valve body in case of bore plugs clamping. On the bottom side a proportionally controlled pressing cylinder makes face-to-face sealing available.
This asset makes the test bench compliant to the most widespread testing standards. Perator safety is granted by full surrounding protection guarding with bullets proof crystal to offer perfect visual inspection.
The opening of system to reduce operator risk exposure to minimum terms. Test process is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization SKID.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force3 x 20 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max500 mm
- Valve length min0 mm
- Max flange diameter350 mm
- Loading height from the ground850 mm
- Terminations allowedRF, RTJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 3 – Combined
- Dimensions (mech)1950 (L) x 1400 (D) x 2400 (H)