Vertical test rig with combined clamping style.
It has 3 test places available with combined clamping.
With the hydraulic cylinder (bottom side), operators can test flanged valves with proportional controlled press clamping, where the press force is automatically controlled according to the water pressure inside valves, and the result load is reduced to minimal terms.
With the screwed columns you can test BW, SW termination using these inner radial seal.
The combination of these two different clamping styles makes the rig suitable for all valve kinds.
Each station has its own loading tray that simplifies loading procedure of Nr. 3 independents units.
The unit could be controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid.
- Reaction force (total)240 TON (10% minimum press clamping) 3x80 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve Length max1000mm
- Valve Length min150mm
- Loading Height1100mm
- Distance between places580mm
- Basement water vessel400 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 3 - Combined
- Clamping force controlAutomatic within 5..100% interval, proportional to the hydrostatic pressure inside the valve under test. Reg. gain controlled by the operator
- Loading tray length500mm
- Reference standardISO, DIN, API, ANSI, ASTM, FCI, BS(Other on request)
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL and PROPORTIONAL PRESS CLAMPING