Vertical test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
3 test places available for contemporary pressure tests.
The screwed columns assure complete absence of external forces on valves body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
Different screw diameters let you extend valves range for testing.
The rig is controlled by a SKMM-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
- Reaction force (TOTAL)270 TON 3x90 TON 2x125 TON (lateral) 1x200TON (central) (See working limits table)
- Valve Length max1200mm
- Valve Length min500mm
- Center to center distance650mm
- Loading height970mm
- Screw stroke700mm
- Loading tray3independent
- Basement water vessel450 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 - Inner radial
- Dimensions (mech)2200(L) x 1200(D) x 2750H)