Inner radial seal (bore plugs) 3 test places with automatic 1/4″ turn valve actuator
Vertical test rig with inner radial seal clamping style. 5 test places available for multiple pressure test. The screwed columns assure complete absence of external forces on valve body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards. Upper side screwed are moved manually by the operators.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
- Reaction force3 x 10 TON (10% minimum press clamping)
- Valve length max340 mm
- Valve length min50 mm
- Center to center distance300 mm
- Max flange diameter300 mm
- Loading height1000 mm
- Basement water vessel100 Liters ca.
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 – Bore plugs
- Dimensions (mech)1200 (L) x 1490 (D) x 1950/2305 (H)
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL