Vertical test rig with inner radial seal clamping style.
3 test places available for contemporary pressure tests.
The screwed columns assure complete absence of external forces on valves body.
This prerogative makes it compliant to the most widespread international test standards.
The rig is controlled by a SKA-100 pressurization skid; to have more information about it please consult dedicated technical data sheets.
The rig could be completed with several options and accessories, please contact our sales office to have more information.
- Reaction force (total)150 TON 3x50 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve Length max700mm
- Valve Length min0mm
- Loading Height900mm
- Max flange diameter450mm
- Basement water vessel250 Liters
- Terminations allowedBW, SW, RF, RJ
- Clamping styleType 2 - Inner radial
- Loading tray length300mm
- Dimensions (mech)1860(L) x 1250(D) x 2750(H)
* Working limits for SHELL TEST with INNER RADIAL SEAL