Inner radial seal (bore plugs) or P.E.A. adaptors w/automatic 1/4 turn valve actuator
Three station vertical test bench with combined “Bore plug” clamping.
Valve length adjustment is performed by an upper side screwed column moved by an hydraulic gear.
This assures complete absence of external forces on valve body.
Automatic ¼ turn actuators are included to operate the valve during test procedures and to perform endurance tests.
Operator safety is granted by full surrounding protection guarding with bullets proof crystal to offer perfect visual inspection.
The opening of the guarding is ruled by a control system to reduce operator risk exposure to minimum terms.
Test process is controlled by a PLC & LCD touchscreen.
*Standard version is described. Test benches can be customized in any technical aspect in accord to client peferences.(Patent Pending)
- Reaction force (total)60 TON 3 x 20 TON (See working limits table)
- Valve length max460 mm
- Valve length min50 mm
- Max flange diameter300 mm
- Loading height from the ground1100 mm
- Actuator torque120 Kgm
- Actuator angle-15º / +75º
- Basement water vessel400 Liters
- Terminations allowedRF, RTJ, BW, SW
- Clamping styleType 2 Bore plugs - Type 7 P.E.A.
- Dimensions (mech)2366(L) x 1105(D) x 2500(H)